profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
@6:05 AM
Beatboxing!
I didnt watch any horror movie after all. Been youtube-ing for the past 2 hours LOLOL.. I really needa get a life!! :(.. damn its already almost 6 am.. Anyway i came across this beatboxer. his name's.. err actually i don't know. Haha! Anyway.. here's one of his vids (ignore the annoying faces)
Wow i sound like advertising him or smth haha!
Oh ya he got beatbox to KOREAN SONGS also =D
Ah after reading that then will start clicking the link right!?! =P
SEE SEE! i don't lie one (:
I like that song anyway haha.. the story so sad. aww... go watch that MV! oh and I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH KOREAN! i Just like that song only! the translated meaning of the lyrics..
Ok ok i need go sleep b4 my mom wakes up :(
GOODNIGHT SANDEEP! TEEHEE