profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Friday, November 13, 2009
@12:34 AM
Ever get that feeling when everything seems to go wrong all at once? Like everyone suddenly goes against you? Like it wouldn't matter if you weren't here? Like everything you do is a mistake? I know noone's perfect. But all i do is screw up everything that i have.. Tired of losing everything. Tired of ppl who just pretend. Why can't i just stop making dumb mistakes which just pisses ppl off?
You-
I now know how you felt. When the same thing was happening to you i thought u were overeacting. Now the same thing's happening to me and I finally realize how you felt. Sorry for not realizing it earlier. I'm sorry i couldn't tell how you felt. I can understand why u did what u did. But it still gave you no right to do it.
Hotstuff-
I know i've already apologized but i'll say it again. I'm sorry. I know you can't just forget about everything just like that. You cant change ur mind so fast. If you're readin this, idk what else to say to you. I really am sorry.
Argh okay this is fucking emo. But hey. It's just how i feel alright? Haiz..