profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, November 29, 2009
@3:38 AM
Love Me If You Dare
Its just past 3am now.. and just came back from mac haha..
Finished watching the movie LOVE ME IF YOU DARE (Jeux D'enfants) just now
Yeah its a french... LOL
I watched it with subtitles okay!? haha.
It's Not like you guys dont watch korean dramas without understanding wth they're saying -.-
Nice movie (: I guess its unique?
Kinda crazy and weird.. but yeah nice
Ending's kinda sweet though LOL :P
Must start playing the dare game with someone. Anyone game? ;)
Anyway haven't been doing anything much the past few days.
bored.. bored..
Anyone else haven't started homework yet? :(
After all this why, would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it, Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
aww... LOL