profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, November 8, 2009
@1:28 AM
Sometimes Goodbye's The Only Way
Sometimes Goodbye's The Only Way
What happened to the times when our friendship mattered
I cherished all the moments we spent together
All the time spent with you felt so surreal
I wish you really knew how I feel
Regretting not saying everything I could have
But I can’t do anything to make time turn back
So many things left unsaid
That I’ll have to keep inside of me
I guess nothing lasts forever
All I’m left with is the memories which I treasure
Wishing someday things could be the way they were before
But I’m giving up, I can’t stand being without you anymore
Love is blind is that why you can’t see?
That I love you and you mean so much to me
But now as you’re walking away
I’m left with nothing else to say
Sometimes goodbye’s the only way
Maybe this is how things are meant to be
Just know as you walk away,
I’ve always loved you and you’ll always be my darling
I was bored. No mood post today also! So just made this. Anyhow made it up. About breakup or smth. Idk. LOL.. I know its crap but dunno what else to post! haha
Byee (: