profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Saturday, December 12, 2009
@3:25 AM
I'm only me when im with you =D
And sometimes we don't say a thing
Just listen to the crickets sing
Everything I need is right here by my side
And I know everything about you
I don't wanna live without you
I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what i do
Well you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying to
Let you know that what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you
That song's so nice! hahaha (:
I'll be leaving for malaysia later. Leaving at around 9am. Still got lots of hmwk to do! hardly did any today even though i was sitting with my wkshs the whole day hahah.
Also haven't even started packing my stuff yet! ARGH!
Anyways i'll be going to Cameron Highlands and will also be staying at my cousins' hse for a few days. And yes my cute nephew's there (: Sorry I'm haolian-ing again LOLOL
No computer for 10 days? unless i can use my cousins' one? but i don't think so.
Oh and Taylor swift's birthday is tomorrow and I'll be in malaysia so i'll wish her in advance!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! Love you kay? ♥ AHAHAHA
If you want me to miss you send me a text okay? (: LOLOL or tag me! haha! Spams are fine =) Even though i can't reply i like reading messages. So yeah.. hahah! Just know that if you message me i'll smile. Thats all im saying LOL!
OKAY MIA STATUS.
Goodbye! And try to enjoy the rest of you're holidays while it lasts! =)