I don’t even know why, but now our friendship fades
Was it something I said or did?
It’s like I don’t matter anymore
Like I’m just a stranger you’re talking to
As I feel you walking away
I whisper to myself, the words I’d never dare say
To tell you the truth of how I felt
But you carry on walking, not even turning back
Now as we slowly drift apart
You can’t imagine the ache in my heart
It feels as if a part of me is gone
You’ll never realize how much I’m torn
You were the only one I truly had
The only one who really cared
But now, I’m losing you and have to face my biggest fear
And still you leave me drowning in my tears
How am I supposed to tell you how I feel
If you act as if I mean nothing?
What happened to all the happiness and laughs?
Without you I can’t live, my love
What can I do? Beg? Plead?
You’ve cut me open and you’re just leaving me to bleed
Leaving me so lost and cold
And with the words I’ve kept in, that you’ll never know
So now all I can do is watch you go
As I’m left hurt, with nothing but memories of you
All I need you to know is no matter how much you’ve torn me up
I’ll never forget you, and you’ll always be in my heart
emo much? well YEAH! AHAHA what ever happened to the other forty? =S