profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Saturday, January 16, 2010
@1:27 AM
AHHHH MRS MISELLLLL!!! HAHAHAH
HAHAH this is so cool!
CREDITED TO JOJO! MY BUDDY! =D
I think this is kinda sweet? (:
A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, He said… no
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever... And he said no
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry? And once again he replied with a no
She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face, the boy grabbed her arm and said…
You’re not pretty, you’re beautiful.
I don’t want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn’t cry if you walked away.. I’d die
♥
Anw, good luck to GG for their promotion tests and stuffs yeah? (:
Ahh Its happening again!! But still.. Its a good thing i guess? =)
Better enjoy it while it lasts