profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Saturday, January 30, 2010
@12:39 AM
Complicated
SCREAM FOR DAVEDAYS!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POHYONG! My tablemate!! =D
You're 15 alr omg! makes me feel young. yay! You're getting old bleh :P haha! jk
KEEP SINGING/DANCING AND STAY HAPPY OKAY!? (:
Today was weird? haha!
I think some ppl are getting weird.. sigh. Maybe its just me? oh well.
School- nth muched happened. lessons bla bla bored. Almost slept during SS
After school chat-ed with
Simon for a while b4 cca. yeah been a long time since i spoke to you about THAT.. or even spoke to you properly? haha. so yeah it was nice (: thanks mannn~
Went for cca.
Someone was a little pissed off today huh? ''Whats wrong witchu!?'' HAHHA. Jangan marah marah ah. Jangan merajuk boleh? pendek.. _|_ peace okay? hehe
After drama slacked with
Mayreshh + Divya for a while. OMG
Divya couldnt stop laughing just now! hahaha so funny. Oh
mayreshh has been dating esther for 3 months. Who knew?
Was bored so followed
Yanli + Krystal + Amira to KFC. Some stuffs going on..tsk
''SANDEEP, I THINK I LIKE YOU'' LOL!! Weird people~!
Class tee arrived today. Some got it alr but i havent. I'll get it tomorrow i guess. Cause meeting up for dance rehearsal again! I think it looks nice yeah! (:
LMAO
Eh i really never jealous!! :@ haha!