profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Thursday, January 14, 2010
@10:26 PM
I guess it just takes time
YOOO wussap gorillas (: LOL!! uhh...
ahh classes are still boring! but i guess im still having fun during recess and after sch. So it ain't all bad (: yay. I guess i could live like this for 2 years hahah
i need to complain abt something....
MATHS SUCKS xD like wth! makes me so frustrated!! I think im like so much slower than everyone else~ :( except Loysius haha! jk
Today was quite fun. Had pe lesson with 3/5 and 3/6. Ran 1.2 km. I seriously needa start jogging. Havent really ran since last year's NAPHA. My stamina is like crap now.. urgh.
Psycho is really SLOW mwahaha!
ehhh! i feel like going to
Sembawang Park to search for coconuts HAHA. I think i could make a good monkey.. i got the looks ^^
Oh yesterday was fun too. sort of. First after everyone from my class went home and other classes were still having lessons i went and emo outside 3/6. Just sat there and read some old text messages from a few months ago.. nice memories =) Then sat outside 3/5 and secretly talked to
Hari coz he sits at the door. And their teacher inside nagging and nagging xD
I think 3/4's English teacher is seriously BLUR omg omg. hahah! after talking to
hari 3/4 was having discussion time during lesson i just walked through front door, entered their class and joined the lessons and she didnt even know. She was just staring at her books. Hehe soo funneh~
WHY EVERYONE SUDDENLY ASKING ME FOR PRESENTS!?! hahah!
OKAY! sort of random post~
Omg i think some ppl are really bitches. Never knew this type of thing would be happening in ccas. Even though it didnt happen to me but i still think its seriously unfair. Like wtf.. -_-