profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, January 24, 2010
@9:00 PM
Slacking Is FUN!
Thats me!! xD
I'm falling even more in love with you,
Letting go of all I've held onto.
I'm standing here until you make me move.
I'm hanging by a moment here with you.
I'm living for the only thing I know.
I'm running and not quite sure where to go.
And I don't know what I'm diving into.
Just hanging by a moment here with you.
Im suddenly listening to older songs recently! brings back some memories i guess? hahah (:
LOLOL!
Didnt do much today.
Went to BK and slacked with
Angela, Amelia, Zheliang, Loysius, Jieliang, Anastasia and Jieling
BUNCH OF SLACKERS! HAHA. Supposed to do discussion for sec 3 camp stuffs but in the end just played with
Zheliang's iphone xD
I think its more fun slacking in a group!! (:
Lets do this more often! =)
OMG CAMP IS COMING! its like the following tuesday already? thats so soon. shit shit! haha! but i cant wait to get away from home for a few days ^^
JOJO HASEN'T ONLINE-ED MUCH LATELY! that lazy ass! i needa crap to him! :P
This is what we do when we get bored HAHA.
(to any korean fans out there.. no offence intended :\)
School tomorrow! HOPE I DON'T GET THE MONDAY BLUES~ =S