Monday, January 25, 2010
@10:13 PM
NOT SO Typical Korean Drama
Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go- A drama full of
romance,
heartbreak and
plain stupidity LOL!!
Characters-
Amira,
Sandeep,
Jinwoon, with Special appearance by
Yanli(!!)
I am madly in love with Amira but Amira doesnt love me.
Amira and Jinwoon are secretly in love..
I somehow found out about their secret love
I soon forbid Amira to meet up with Jinwoon anymore
Jinwoon is so heartbroken and keeps calling Amira and begs her to meet up with him
I become extremely mad
I decide to confront Jinwoon
I spot him lying on a patch of grass and hitting himself due to the heartbreak (LOL!!)
''if you're gonna hit yourself i might as well help you do it!'' I screamed at him
Jinwoon refuses to fight
I cant control my anger any longer and start whacking him up
I punch him till he starts to bleed and almost falls unconsious
Amira suddenly appears out of nowhere and hugs Jinwoon as tightly as she can
I continue hitting her, not realizing that she got in the way but she doesnt let go. She just continues hugging him
I finally realize that im hitting amira and i stop. She's bleeding but refuses to let go of jinwoon
I step away.. not believing how much she loves him.
Jinwoon, almost unconsious realizes what has happened. he falls onto amira and hugs her as tightly as he can
It's then that i realize how much they love each other. Its then that i realize what true love is.
I couldnt live with myself with the guilt of being so cruel and even hitting Amira.
I realize that the 2 of them were made to be together all along.. I walk up to amira. Hold her hands for one last time and say goodbye.. I know that they will be happy now
As i walk away i glance back one last time
The both of them kiss. I know that Amira will be happy and thats all that matters
I go to the top of a buliding and stand on the edge. The guilt is eating me alive. I cant live with what i have done. I've gotta end this. Im confused of what to do. To jump or not to jump.. All of a sudden
YANLI appears behind me. She's jealous that noone loves her So she decides to push me off (LOL!!)
As i fall, memories of Amira fill my mind. Untill i finally land with a THUD.. and everything turns dark
THE END LOL!!!
That was the worst story ever written HAHA. Kay sorry for crapping
Oh and i got punched in the face by someone today -.- hahaha