profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, February 7, 2010
@11:48 PM
AVATAR!
Sup!
Today went to watch Avatar! like finally! the freaking movie's still playing after like 2 months. wth!
But the movie is awesome! -speechless- :O
Damn nice!
Woooo
I wanna be a blue freak! LOLOL
Someone remind me to wear contacts the next time i go to see a 3d movie ok?
Cause its quite annoying wearing 2 specs at once xD
My mosquito bites are still itching like hell..
urgh
And i think my voice sounded damn cool this morning! cause i have like cough and a bit of phlegm just now. I randomly started singing to myself and it sounded good! hahah. I AM WEIRD
WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA WHAT DID SHE SAY~~
Got that song stuck in my head again!
Don't know if i posted this before but this cover's awesome =D
AJ RAFAEL!! I LOVE YOU!
bromance HAHA jk
Oh man im not gay :(
And what does forever really mean. Like friends forever? Do you really believe in friends forever? please comment in tagbox, thank you! hahah jk
Oh one more thing! ANGELA ANG's BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!
(stop denying already ah! HAHA)
Its almost midnight but i think i needa go to bed now~ =P
So nites people!