profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Thursday, February 11, 2010
@10:43 PM
COUGH COUGH COUGH
LWS today was.. (:
MR GRIFFIN ROCKSSS!
I think he's wayy better than mr gray. Cause he doesnt get angry that easily. And he doesnt ''shhhhhhh. Shhhhhh'' haha! He's also damn funny xD
He can play the guitar! how cool is that? Him singing
Bad romance was just soo.. cute? HAHA
I wish he'd take us for the rest of the lessons but ah well..
POA lesson today was awesome! Couldnt stop laughing with
loysius xDD That pervert!
A maths test was :O.. cannot express. LOLOL. confirm fail. I want get like 10/30 marks uh. i'll be damn happy alr haha!
Pe was quite boring
After school the class got lectured for 1 hour ++. tsk.. Misunderstandings cause so much problems~ tsk!
I just realized that the only thing i ate today was the pizza from the drink stall. and a waffle. Im hungry. But no food naoo :( ah crap. nvm can survive till tmrw hahas
Anyways valentine's day and CNY are coming! hope everyone will have fun ok? and even though i dont celebrate CNY. Feel free to give ang pows ^^ LOL!
I wanna find a valentine. Anyone? haha! jk
Can't stop coughing right now. Krystal spread it to me!! hahha
I really hope you'd cheer up. please? Smile okay? ^^