profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, February 7, 2010
@12:45 AM
Me loves short and fat ppl LOL!
I woke up quite early this morning. Maybe im still in the camp mood hahah.
I realized i got A LOT of mosquito bites. But they only started to itch badly today haha! cant stop scratching. Plus i have quite a bad cough. sobs :(
Anyways..
Went shopping todayyy
My bro sponsored me $50 to buy clothes eh. So nice right? hahah. But he said its my early birthday present. My birthday's like 2 months away -_- LOLOL
Bought a few shirts and bermudas. Got a pair of
green shoelaces also!
Played arcade for a while.
Also got some
gifts ;)
Hmm today i've been thinking a lot about last year. I don't know why. I miss last year. From like the beginning of the year to around August. Awesome times. Cause of
you hahah. Thanks for the memories!
LOYSIUS IS NICE TO HUG! (Randomness!)
Why Can't You See~! You Belong With Me~~~