profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
@10:15 PM
It's the little things that hurt the most
You're the type of person who makes me hate myself for one moment, and the next, I can't stop smiling (:
Wow wow. I THINK IM SUPER ANNOYING TODAYY!
Ask
pohyong!
I kept annoying him today with my apparently ''pervetic noices''. But i was just laughing retardedly. i swear! hahahha :P
I'm really not a pervert! dont listen to him! xD
Couldnt stop laughing during
rahamat's lesson today also. i keep whispering ''rahmat rahmat... rahamat rahamat... rahmat rahmat.. rahmat rahmat'' LOLOLOL then i kept laughing! hahah there's something wrong with meee!
After school had lunch with a few guys. Havent eaten with them in a long time hahaha. Damn funny! RETARDED PEOPLE UNITE! HAHA
Came home quite early today. like at 4. The first time since school opened that i came home early :P
Its only the 2nd month of school but there's alr so much of stuff going on. Not for me but for others. Hope everyone can still smile okay~? :DD
Oh bitch shuddap. I dont wanna listen to your comments
You yourself have no life.
So whatever~~
Bleh im still happy!
''P''!! Whoever you are! i wanna talk to you~!
OMG! this is how people stare at me all the time! :( hahahha