profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, February 28, 2010
@8:49 PM
We are the world~ :))
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY LOYSIUS! My Gayfriend! :D
Stay gay forever kay? ^^ LOLOL!
Oh man didn't get to go shopping with them yesterday! Wasn't allowed to go out. Look at what an innocent kid i am. I could have sneaked out, but i didn't. Haha.
Crap its Sunday already. I don't feel like going to school tmrw. Are there any tests? I don't even know..
Ey im starting to think Justin Bieber isn't annoying haha! I mean c'mon u gotta admit he's got talent, i guess.. And even if his voice does break. Who knows? Maybe it'll just sound hot LOL!
I'm so jealous of all the girls he gets :( hahah! jk. But he's friends with taylor swift! That little twerp! Grrr
Hmm im feeling really scared. For no reason at all. Like i've just done smth wrong. But i don't know what :S lol. It'll pass i guess (:
Crap, I dreamt last night. I woke up 3 times in the middle of the night and each time i slept back i dreamt of you again.
Similar things happened in all the dreams. Just with different ppl.
Fuck I hate that feeling..