profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Monday, March 15, 2010
@11:34 PM
Baby, baby, baby nooo~~
Today went to make my IC cause i wont be around in school on Friday. Going to malaysia on Wednesday!! will be coming back on saturday...
That means i can't go out at all these holidays? :S wah sian.. very sian
BUT ok ah. Cause on Friday night im gonna meet my
ultra cute nephew mwahahha! You know he actually remembers me!? omg?
That day my cousin was talking to my mom on the phone and my cousin told my mom that my nephew wanted to talk to me
So i talked to him
He like was asking me to go to his hse. He said he want to sit in my car also haha!
Then my cousin in the background can hear her asking him to say ''i miss you''
But my nephew said ''i love you'' LOL!! =DD
Plus he cant really talk that well ah.. he's like 2 plus only. So the way he said it damn cute!
The next day my cousin called my mom and told her that after i put down the phone. That night my nephew kept crying cause he wanted to see me!
Then then when he was gonna sleep he was arranging his bed to make space for me to sleep cause he thought i was going over to their hse LOL!!
OMG SUPER CUTE LAH HE! =)
Kk i'll stop now. Later
SOME PEDO will get horny! wtf..
i haven't touched my hmwk. And I just remembered i was supposed to email my study plan for the holidays to
ms zahara on last Friday. but i havent! :(
Cca tomorrow.. ah well at least i'll have something to do..
Wth.. Im starting to listen to kpop a little? a few songs only ah. BUT STILL! argh! :O whats wrong with me!? hahah!
Oh and i think something
Shannon said last night helps? haha. Thanks uh (:
I am everything you want
I am everything you need
I am everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
I say all the right things
At exactly the right time
But I mean nothing to you and I don't know why~
Why is it hard for you to say things like that to me, but not to others? :P