profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Monday, March 8, 2010
@10:44 PM
Forever and always
Hmm my younger brother is sick :(
He vomited like more than 10 times today. Parents took him to hospital now. Hope he'll be alright :(
Get well soon ok?! I want you to annoy me summore!
IDK IDK IDK. irritating to hear someone say that a lot? well then you'll be extremely irritated at me. Cause i seriously don't know.. abt how i feel.
Cant think straight. Omg sucks so much
I need a hug. Where's Loysius? :( LOL!
I have a question..
Would you rather be heart-broken or les/gay LOL!! please leave comments in tagbox HAHA
eh.. not mood to blog luh.
See ya losers ^^
JOJO! Where's that time machine you told me you'd ask your alien buddies to make a few months ago!!? grr :@
English version rocksss =)