profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Monday, April 19, 2010
@8:37 PM
100!
OHHH 100th post. yay?
Urgh noone gives a shit xD
The past few days have really been
quite badd! :(
Spoiled my phone.. Tsk sent for repair. Will only get it back in maybe 2 weeks? Sobs.. I miss my
X6! Plus all the memory is gonna be erased. so my messages all gone? NOOOO :( sigh.
Today.. zz total bullshit -_-
Just remember,
HUGGING IS IMMORAL. Don't you ppl ever hug anyone again ok!? Or i'll get
Mrs Rahmat to lecture you LOLOL. Hopefully will settle everything by tmrw~ :S
BUT BUT i found back my old phone today! hahah. Idk who found it? Zheliang? Angela? idk but thanks anyway!
And and our classroom looks nice now~ (: i think? haha. Thanks to who's decorating skills? who's you tell me? well not mine xP
You ever want something so bad that you just can't have
You ever needed that one thing that's not in your grasp
Well its you that I'm wanting and needing like that
So baby do me this favor and come right on back to me~
I've been wearing my hoodie randomly at home since yesterday even though its so hot ~
Idk why!
AND AND
I DO NOT SMELL PEOPLE OKAY!?
HAHAH