profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Friday, April 16, 2010
@9:32 PM
Baby~
So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
If you think I find it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you
AWWH :)
I'm superr sad now cause my phone is dead! NOOO.. Arif hit my phone out of my hand. It dropped. And now it can't turn on. FUCKK.. And whats worse, i lost my old phone so now i have no spare phone. And my old phone had so much STUFF inside! urgh urgh! PISSED! :@
Mmm sooo.. Sorry if i made anyone worry today k? :x Im feeling better now~ =)
Haha.. hope you dont feel bad for not being able to cheer me up. It wasnt your fault (: Thanks for trying anw <3
And and.. really sorry if i made YOU upset last night.. Don't cry ah, don't cry. COLOURFUL OKAY!? HEE =D
Seriously i need more time. More time before MYE. I wanna start studying now. A little too late? I hope not. I will work hard. Gotta pass all my subjects right? ;)
So yeah dont think i'll be blogging much for now..
Half-MIA status!