Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Saturday, April 10, 2010
@9:16 PM
RANDOMMM
OH DAMN. I'm tired with all the rehearsals for Seasons concert tomorrow.
Getting up early and going home late everyday. Staying in school untill 8+ sometimes. Tiring~ But still it was kinda fun i guess.. Not having to go home! xP
BUT tomorrow is the concert. So after this no more rehearsals and no more long days in school!
Hope we can fun have tomorrow! Good luck everyone! ^^
:)))))
I think im becoming more expression-less, just like Johari. WTF
I'm becoming more and more sleepy recently even though im sleeping more and more. So i should sleep less (Y)
I've been eating a lot recently for no reason!
I wanna go out but i have to wait untill mid-years is over
Angelaaaaaa is gonna wear a dress for the concert tomorrow! (hopefully.. you better!! :@)
''You treat her better than her boyf'' teehee. (this is Bullshit)
I feel guilty even though i know i didnt do anything!
SOMEONE's OBSESSED WITH THE TALL GUY IN THE CHOIR THING
I think band uniforms and choir costume for tmrw are very nice!
JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT GAY (LOLOL! Whatever)
WE NEED KATTY PERRY CLONES
wassup with the singh jokes HAHA
I wonder how some people are gonna go home after performance tomorrow
you know you love me, i know you care~ <3
I'm glad that YOU trust me! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 DAYS
Layout by Jieting | Ordinaryboy
This layout is best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 & above.
Its done using Photoshop CS3 Extended.
All images are upload in Photobucket.Com