profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, May 2, 2010
@4:16 PM
Hotness!
Oh katy, you're so fine,
You're so fine you blow my mind,
hey katy, oh katy
LOL!!
Me thinks katy perry is HOT HOT
Plus she can SING =)
HEE
But still.. I love..
mmh.. (:
ok ok i'll stop fantasizing! xD
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now,
wish right now, wish right now ~
No, I seriously want a wish! xD
Argh im having flu and it makes me feel so.. well ARGH! :S
Hope it gets better soon..
I meant whatever i said ^^