Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, May 23, 2010
@12:52 AM
randomness again?
Its a quarter after 1, I'm all alone and i need you now~~
hee i ain't kidding, it is almost a quarter after 1 xD
Ahahah i really got nothing to blog about recently cause life is boring.. But i like it (Y) =)
Sigh I'm just.. Happy (: thats all i really gotta say!
I like my life right nowww! More than I Love You, taylor swift! xP
I SHALL POST RANDOMLY!
I wanna go fly kite at marina barrage! Yanli faster plan! LOL
I wanna eat... ANGELA LOLOL (GEDDIT!?!?) I need more sleep~
I can't wait for holidays to arrive
I wanna watch the movie!! I don't want school to end! (contradicting?)
I love this feeling ^^ Im having now! ooooohh =D
I want to pee right now LOLL *runs to toilet*
I wish that all the stress will end for you!
I think that Post exam activities this term suckkkkksssss TTM
I will be too lazy to run during cross country
I wanna slack after cross country
I feel sleepy yet energetic LOL I secretly dont really hate k pop shhh. I just cbb about it (Y)
I think Johari has no life I'm scared but.. I'm happy now which means... I'm going crazy~ (Y) with you, with you, with you, with you, with you, girl ~~~~ LOL BABYBABY BABY NOOOO~ LOL
Am i crazy or what? ahahah
Layout by Jieting | Ordinaryboy
This layout is best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 & above.
Its done using Photoshop CS3 Extended.
All images are upload in Photobucket.Com