profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
@12:19 AM
''you never knew anything about me''. ''You know everyone knows you've drifted apart from your old friends''
yay thanks for ruining my alr horrible mood (: teehee.
Ah i know i've changed. I realize that ok? But I'm not the only one. When the world around you starts to change you gotta adapt right? Things are different now from last year i know. You've told me lots of times. But i cant help it. I dont want it to be like that either.
I miss a lot of ppl!
Change is ALWAYS difficult. It takes time for ppl to get used to it. Some take longer than others. But obviously I take way too long. Things change.. ppl change. It sucks but we cant really do anything about it right? We may NEVER go back to the way things were before. And that seriously sucks. Cause who says things always change for the better?
And im really sorry if i made some of you feel bad all the time or if i've hurt you in anyway. I don't mean to.. i Hate hurting ppl ok? It hurts me too..
And fuck is it gonna be like this all the time.. lol seriously sucks being like this. Seriously sucks the way it feels not knowing if you really mean it everytime you say it. sucks when im being serious and you think im kidding. Sucks when im trying to talk to you and you dont seem the tiniest bit at all interested.
Yeah.. If you're gonna hurt me in the future, please just tell me now k? I dont wanna waste anymore time on this. Just freaking hurt me all at once so i can move on with it already. God help me.
Ahh anw. I know there're a couple of ppl who aren't OKAY right now. Should i be considered one of them? hmm.
But smile. Cause its easier than to shed a million tears and grieve over everything right?
Tomorrow will always be better