profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Saturday, June 26, 2010
@4:26 AM
gah
So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you
awwh <3
I. Don't. Know. What. To. Do.
i need to know what you want
ANYWAYSSSSSSSS
Im bored. doing hmwk at 4 in the morning is kinda fun (:
But im freaking tired.
And since im doing it in front of the computer, yeah i hardly got anth done.
Must chiong tmrw alr! or Rahmat's gonna kill meeeeeee
STRESS!
This is what i ger for procrastinating.
but heck i still do it all the time LOL
randomly talking to ivan timothy the past few days.
hahaha.
Should meet up with him. that joker
Kinda miss pri school days
EVERYTHING WAS EASY THEN!
anyone got a time machine? =)
gonna continue hmwk + watch tv now!.
Byee