profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
@11:38 PM
Gaming addiction = not good
Im bored shit!
Some
baby pork ran off to hongkong! slacker so fast run away! ahaha kidding
Bring me back FOOD!! =D Hope you're having funn ^_^
And i really got nothing to do recently so my life has become ...
Ahahah
been playing it for hours with JOHARI online!
Yeah i sound like a gaming addict!
But im NOT addicted
I just really got nothing else better to do..
Noone's making plans and stuff.. so yeah hahah
But may be going to East Coast next week? (Y)
Gahhh frustrating sitting at home all day!
Just feel like going out and running around in circles till i drop dead now. But its at night.. hmm LOL. That would be kinda freaky...
omg i love this!
Where ever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Cover of a like 20 year old song?
Awesome ^^
School during holiday seriously sucks.. whats the point of then? Especially if we're learning MATHS!
=(
I've been sleeping late and waking up early the past few days. Damn woke up this morning and could barely open my eyes untill i finished bathing LOL. My left eye was like a bit swollen..
But it wore off
And and I'll be skipping school tmrw!
Coz i got flu..
and Im just lazy! but yeah.. xP
Blogging for the sake of blogging coz i got nothing else to do! hehe
According to Facebook im a pretty girl who has a SHY smile LOLOL! random much?
yada yada bla bla bla
Should i delete my blog? i dont feel like updating anymore~ ahaha. hmm
K imma stop now
So long suckerrrsss
I'm not used to this!