profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, June 20, 2010
@3:04 AM
Just Can't Let You Go
The day I met you I thought for sure you would be mine
I thought that at last, I had found someone after all this time
I knew for sure I was in love
Am I supposed to believe it wasn’t meant to last?
The both of us are really meant to be
So why can’t you just see
That all these other people don’t matter
It’s just meant to be you and me
Forget the world cause what do they know?
I’ll fight for you, through the toughest storms and the snow
Cause they don’t realize that you and I aren’t supposed to be apart
And this is a chance I just can’t so easily give up
Girl don’t tell me that we just can’t be together
Don’t you ever tell me it’s all over
I need you to be the one who makes me smile
Don’t leave, I want you in my life
But now I’m starting to lose hope
I know all this isn’t your fault
You’re needing me as much as I need you
And without you, I don’t know how I can make it through
Someone just tell me what to do
Cause Baby, This feeling, it's just gotta be true
I can’t move on when I still love you so
And I just can’t let you go..