profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Sunday, July 25, 2010
@12:07 AM
Since even you don't know what to say, i'll keep everything in then..
Aite, so basically i started math tuition today. Sucks balls.
Was supposed to be like for 1 hour but my tutor went on for 2 hours. i think she wasnt sure of the timing and i didnt say anth so yeah.
I could concentare for like halfway but then everything just got blur..
I dont like private tuition, kinda boring. But yeah no choice. gotta pass maths :/ i hate all those numbers.
Felt like going out after tuition cause noone was home but apparently someone was sleeping! =(((
And someone else didnt reply my text! bitch. asshole. hahaha xD jk
So yeah went home, slacked
And i went to the temple today. Been a long time. got a chance to clear my head a little. ^^
OMFG i finally found a vid of the 18 second scream live! EPIC! AHHHHHH
Chester bennington!
too bad the vulgar is censored xD
''Jealousy is only a signal of love''
I love you
ANYWAY I HAVE AN EXTREMELY AWKWARD QUESTION THAT IM GONNA ASK ANYWAY.
do girls get wet everytime they're horny like when they see a hot guy? ROFLMAO.
IM NOT A FREAKY CREEP OK!?
Just curious! xDD
pls pls answer me!!!