profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Saturday, August 7, 2010
@12:36 AM
As Long As Youre happy (:
Ndp parade today was awesome?? (: I didn't really watch the parade much cause I was mainly just walking around with 3/5 people, accompanying them as they sold food. haha.
Team Genesis had a great performance! (:
Imagine if i stayed in NP i could be doing that now omg! so cool hahaha. nvm, live without regrets(Y)
And i like the wedding dress dance too! And
kaiwen's dancing damn nice. *jealous-ed* wish i could dance T_T LOL
Woo i managed to spot tiny
angela marching LOLOL. Somebody screwed up eh!? hahah.
I think band uniform is cool too yo. And arafat kept on laughing at someone in band... uhh shant mention who xD
And why are ppl fangirl-ing over indians now!? I mean, HELLO! IM INDIAN TOO! why doesnt anobody think im hot ='( LOL! JK
After NDP event was over, bad bad stufs happened. sighhh
Im sorry to you? its partly my fault, i know. But dont you think you were seriously over reacting. ah well.
Im tired. Long weekend aye. Time to catch up on revision on the next few days.. wish me luckkkk (:
Tuesday fiona CHOY's house to help out with her project? Im gonna be the prince and loysius is my cinderella! hahahah ^^