profile
Name: Sandeep Singh
Age: 15
Birthday: April 13th! (i want presents! YAY)
School: Yishun Town Secondary
Hates: Haters, Assholes
Dislikes: Over-obsessive kpop lovers ;)
Loves : ♥ Music ♥ you ♥ awesome friends ♥ Crapping ♥ Going out ♥ Watchin movies ♥ Slacking ♥ Procrastinating ♥
Likes: ♥ Chiobus ♥ Good looking guys? :O ♥ Taylor swift ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Miley Cyrus ♥ Faber Drive ♥ Boyce Avenue ♥ Aj Rafael ♥ Eminem ♥ Daughtry ♥ Linkin Park ♥ We the kings ♥ Secondhand Serenade ♥ Justin Bieber ♥ 30 Seconds To Mars ♥ I rove CHONNYYYYY ♥ Davedays ♥ Nigahiga ♥
wishlist
Skip first (:
Monday, August 2, 2010
@9:34 PM
umm..
Prolly a little too open for the blog.. but i gotta get this out.
Im sorry, for everything. Sorry for all the stress i've given you.
I know i've said i'll change countless times but i haven't. its hard when you're still trying to hold on to everything you had before? I guess I just missed the way things were and didnt expect it to change?
But i know its not your fault either. You would have if you could. I understand your situation.
Its not that I dont care about you and your feelings and stuff.. cause I do, a lot. probably more than you think.
I'm just paranoid all the time i guess.. And i HAVE to stop
yeah i've been 'emo' recently and shit.
But i guess i gotta stop being so selfish. Life doesnt revolve around yourself right?
So once again, I apologize for everything. Sorry for being like that everyday. Its tough for you too.
You know i'll still always be here if you need me. Dont ever be afraid to tell me anth.
Cause I'd probably sneak out of my house at 2 in the morning to see you if I really had to
God, give me strength
And make sure my bestfriends' always happy and okay ♥